- NAAAP is a worthy cause. NAAAP's mission is to help Asian American Professionals advance in their careers. Your board service will help guide the organization's overall direction and impact towards its mission.
- NAAAP offers the ability to expand your personal and professional networks by meeting other leaders in the Twin Cities and nationally.
- NAAAP needs leaders that are a good match to our mission. You'll be a member of the highest-level decision-making team for the Twin Cities; so, you'll impact our mission, strategy and multi-year goals.
- Building your non-profit experience can help you serve a for-profit board later. You will learn more about the nuts and bolts of nonprofit governance as well as getting hands-on experience with such tasks as strategic planning, financial management, and fundraising.
- NAAAP builds your leadership skills. Individuals who serve on a board have the opportunity to develop and grow as leaders and cultivate new skill sets.
Click Here for Board Application